Jack Baurer is pretty awesome. In the TV show 24, he successfully saved the world 6 times, and now he's doing it for the 7th this season. I just finished watching Season 5 on DVD on Monday- he manages to stop the Nerve gas from being released into the LA air and prevents hundreds of thousands of deaths. He also manages to kill/ take into custody all the bad guys, and uncovers the scandal of President Logan, all in 24 hours, before being kidnapped with 5 minutes to go in the season! Thats what you get from coming out of hiding after faking your death.Although I love this show and how it fairly accurately portrays the time scale (people just don't fly half way accross the world in 2 seconds), it is finally getting a bit repetitive on the 7th season. Oh well. I'll keep watching Jack Baurer save the world until the show is gone.




No comments:
Post a Comment