Another 1st today. 1st Day of classes for the Spring Semester, 2009. Today was a light day, only one class, Medical Sociology. Looks like its going to be a good class- has a lot of policy based and framework based ideas that I am interested in applying in the future in my job. Although this picture shows just a small stack of my books, I was able to clean and organize my room today with my spare time and get my errands ran.
I'm glad to be back into classes and the swing of things- classes give me a more balanced life between extracurricular activities. Plus, I'm getting into classes in my majors that I really enjoy. Thats it for now.
Ending thought for the night: "With courage you will dare to take risks, have the strength to be compassionate, and the wisdom to be humble. Courage is the foundation of integrity."
--K. Nair




No comments:
Post a Comment