Woo my room is clean! At least for now. It won't stay this clean for long, trust me :) I would love to keep it clean, but unfortunately, life intervenes and I don't have time put everything back in its proper spot, but I will keep trying my best!
I'm a Senior at William and Mary. I am a Public Health and Hispanic Studies double major. I'm involved with my sorority, Phi Mu, Wesley Foundation, and Rhythm and Taps, among other things around campus.
I am an outgoing, happy person and a good listener. My favorite foods are peanut butter and honey sandwich, popcorn, steak, and restuffed potatoes (given, not all together). I love traveling the world and being immersed in other cultures. I have a giant shoe collection and I love chuck taylors, boots, and flip flops. I also have an obsession with pictures and pretty papers that coordinate.
No comments:
Post a Comment