I'm hoping for a snow day. I figured because it's already 2 inches deep this morning, and its still blizzarding, and I can hardly see the Wren building (100 yards from my window) that they should cancel school. I know every William and Mary student has been hoping for one- but unfortunately, it snows on Friday and Saturday and is fine and melted by Monday. Today is the day- I can feel it.
Anywho, a few updates to my blog- most obvious, the title. Made it this morning on Photoshop Elements. In addition, make sure to turn up your speakers and enjoy the music I've added to the site. Right now, it's my favorite songs from my favorite musicals. There is a player at the bottom of the page if you want to sift through the playlist. So enjoy the blasting of music.
That's it for now- I must go do work. If it does turn in to a snow day (cross your fingers, turn your pjs inside out, or whatever you do to get a snow day), I'll do some more digital scrapbooking this afternoon.
Lots of love,
Jess
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment