So today was a good day at work. Now when working in gardening, how do you decide if its a good day? One of the critical factors is the amount of dirt you get on your body throughout the day. So by that standard, today was simply perfect. Emily and I spent the morning planting at the Wesley house- Tomatoes, Peppers, and sweet potatoes. With a heat advisory all day, we drank lots of water and hid in the shade during breaks. We then headed to move dirt around at another site. We finished our day getting our gardening assignments and headed out to do check out our sites and see what needs work. And oh, there is so much work to do.
Tonight, I have the night off from Archiver's so I am going to catch up on things- sracpbooking, working with my mom on setting up her computer, and maybe even watch X Men 2.
Lots of Love,
Jess
P.S. Saw the Proposal on Sunday for Father's Day- hilarious movie!!!!! All I can say is this- native chanting mixed with Sandra Bullock's version of "Get Low" :)
Monday, June 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment